PACKING OPERATIVE / FLT Driver Immediate start
Gi Group Scarborough is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established and growing manufacturing company in York area who are seeking a Packing Operative with a valid Forklift Truck Licence to join our client's friendly, close-knit production team.
This is a job role which is defined as a key worker position playing a vital role within the UK at this present time.
HOURS: 39 hours / week, days only and every other weekend
SALARY: £10.15 per hour + overtime-available (time and a half over 39 hrs)
This role involves:
* being accountable for product integrity
* routine cleaning of equipment and your work area
* performing regular product quality and process verification checks
* entering production, process and quality data on the computer system
* performing basic maintenance tasks, reporting faults to engineering etc
* being actively involved in problem solving/continuous improvement activities
We are looking for someone who:
* has food processing rather than packaging experience
* is used to working to recipes
* has worked on different pieces of kit/machinery to produce a variety of products
* has the necessary IT, numeracy and literacy skills for a modern processing environment
* can understand how things work, problem solve, improve performance etc
* collaborates and communicates with colleagues to achieve goals
* adapts quickly
You would be working an average 40-hour week, days only and every other weekend. The shift pattern is: Week 1 - work Monday to Thursday, have Friday off, work Saturday and Sunday; Week 2 - have Monday off, work Tuesday to Friday, have Saturday and Sunday off. You may have to stay longer some days if there's been a delay, as they produce to order each day, but this will be paid at overtime.
The successful candidate needs to be able to operate within a challenging but rewarding factory environment that is physically demanding and can entail repetitive tasks.
Ideally, experience within a similar production role, however, full on the job training will be provided. You need to have a can do attitude, be willing to work, with good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
Due to location and duties involved in the role, a full valid driving license and TRANSPORT is required.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a successful business and have, the criteria detailed above, then apply today; we look forward to receiving your application.
|Tijdelijk||10.15-10.15 GBP Per uur (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 2 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien