Currently recruiting for a Production Operative for a manufacturing company based in Nuneaton.
Pay: £9.25 per hour + overtime
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Your duties include but not limited to;
* Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
* Ensure each piece of equipment is assembled to the correct specifications.
* Assist with receipt, put away and dispatch of stock.
* Work with colleagues to maintain optimal stock levels.
* Assist with regular and ad-hoc stock takes.
* Undertake fork lift truck duties as required.
* Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
* Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Support and assist newly appointed and less experienced colleagues as and when required.
* Deliver and install equipment when required, which may require the occasional overnight stay.
* Create a good impression at all times and adhere to company rules and standards, including when working or travelling off-site.
* Any other duties that may be required from time to time to assist in the smooth running of the business.
* Reliable, with good attendance and timekeeping standards.
* Flexible, keen to learn, and approaches problem solving with positive attitude.
* Good technical knowledge and ability to follow detailed instructions and engineering drawings.
* Competent working with hand and power tools.
* Ability to work in physically demanding environment - some of the equipment is heavy.
* Full, clean, UK driving license
* Forklift truck license (not essential)
If you are interested in this position, please call the Gi Group Coventry branch on 02476 257 070.
|Tijdelijk||9.25-9.25 GBP Per uur (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 3 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien