My client, a well-known international organisation in the manufacturing and repair of large and small power tools, are looking for 2 mechanical professionals to join their team
Are you looking for a role that can give you the platform to build a strong, stable career within a this very well respected organisation in
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career as Mechanical Repair Technicians working for a respected market leader.
The role will involve diagnosing and rectifying faults on various types of machinery, servicing machines before they are sent back to the client and working closely with the Repair Team to advise on any product faults.
* Salary bracket £10 per hour
* Full on-going training and support in all aspects of mechanical repair
* The opportunity to build a fantastic career and in time move into other areas such as mobile service engineering
Successful candidates requirements :-
* Recognised Apprenticeship in a mechanical field or equivalent qualifications, electrical knowledge is advantageous
* Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of tools and machines
* Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines accurately with minimal supervision
* Enthusiastic team player who exhibits a strong desire to learn new technology
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity and up for a new challenge then please send you CV
|Tijdelijk||10.00-10.00 GBP Per uur (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 2 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien